Refunds and Cancellations
For Solitary Cabin Retreats
Embarking on a solitary retreat is a serious and powerful undertaking; please carefully consider your motivation and commitment prior to booking it. Also, once you register for a cabin retreat, the cabin is taken off-line and is not available to other possible retreatants.
For these reasons, we have a strict refund policy. This is not meant to be disciplinary, but to make it clear that booking a retreat is a serious commitment.
Our refund policy is:
- Once you are registered, your deposit is due 2 months in advance of your arrival.
- Deposits and payments are refundable up to six weeks prior to the retreat start
date, minus a $35 cancellation fee.
- The same fee is charged for changing retreat dates by one month or more. After the six-week deadline, deposits for solitary retreat cabins are non-refundable except under extenuating circumstances (such as illness or death in the family), in which case $35 is retained and the deposit can be applied toward another program or refunded to you.
- If you have to cancel your retreat due to COVID-19 pandemic reasons, you will receive a full refund.
- No refunds or credits are given for cancellations on or after arrival day.
Was this helpful?