Five Wisdom Energies
Transforming Negative Emotions into Awakened Insight
Date & Time Details:
24th 7:30 to 9pm
25th 7:30am to 6:30pm
26th 7am to 8pm
27th 7am to 8pm
28th 7am to 8pm
29th 7am to 8pm
30th 7am to 8pm
31st 7am to 8pm
Saturdays the 1st from 8 to 9am
Generosity Price - $1400
Tuition - $1170
This will be added in during the registration process.
Donation gift to the teacher.
Make a heart gift
Read our Wellness Policy
Unlock Your Inner Brilliance in Today's World
In the midst of life's complexities, delve into a journey to embrace your true self and understand the intricacies of human dynamics. The Five Wisdoms system offers a unique lens that can transform your emotions into clarity, warmth, insight, and effectiveness. It fosters personal growth and authentic connections in today's world which is marked by superficial interactions and perennial challenges.
Buddhist Wisdom Teachings
Working with the Five Wisdom Energies
- Dealing with Negative Emotions: A profound approach to dealing with intensified emotions. In a world where stress and emotional challenges are prevalent, the ability to convert negative emotions into awakened insight is invaluable in managing mental well-being.
- Self-Compassion and Personal Growth: A focus on embracing yourself with unconditional self-compassion as the key to transforming all that you feel is distressing into a sense of well-being. Learning to navigate struggles and transform them into brilliance aligns with the contemporary emphasis on resilience and personal growth.
- Living a Meaningful Life: An appreciation of the distinct gifts of your personality. In a world that thrives on diversity and innovation, knowing who you truly are is empowering! By discovering a deeper understanding of yourself--your unique strengths and talents--the Five Wisdoms System guides you towards your life's purpose. It cultivates an environment where your creativity and passion can flourish and you can have a more meaningful and fulfilling life.
A Roadmap for Today's World
Give yourself a gift. In today's fast-paced world, a retreat can deeply nourish you and re-set your entire psychophysical being. Don't miss this opportunity to see how ancient wisdom provides a roadmap for navigating the complexities of today's world.
Meditation & Experiential Based Learning
In this retreat we will engage in personal and group process and experiential learning. These include:
- Sitting & Walking Meditation
- One-on-One Interviews
- Contemplative Exercises
- A powerful practice with postures and colors
- Experiential Exercises
- Talks and Discussions
The inclusive nature of the retreat, open to both Buddhists and non-Buddhists, reflects a global shift towards embracing diverse spiritual practices for personal growth and fulfillment.
Karmê Chöling values its commitment to making programs affordable and available to all who wish to study with us. To support this commitment we provide two program price options.
Generosity Price: $1,400.00
You're able to help us with this commitment by choosing the "Generosity Price". The money above the basic tuition cost goes into a scholarship fund for those who might not be able to attend a program otherwise.
This is the price of the program, it does not include housing options or material fees.
Price does not include accommodations, which will be added during the registration process.
Please read the payment policy before proceeding with registration.
Karmê Chöling offers full-time student discounts, scholarships and other financial aid.
If using existing program credit to pay for a program, you must pre-register for this program at least two weeks prior to the program start date by calling the front desk (802-633-2384 x3000). Program credit may not be used to pay for housing or practice materials and may not be used on or after arrival day.
Irini Rockwell, MA, is founder, director, and principal coach/trainer at the Five Wisdoms Institute. The Five Wisdoms have been the vehicle to bring together her training in Buddhism, meditation, psychotherapy, leadership, mind/body disciplines, movement, and the arts. She has taught Buddhism and the Five Wisdoms internationally for over 40 years at Buddhist centers and spiritual and personal growth venues and created customized trainings for the National Institute for School Development in the Netherlands, Karuna Training in Germany, and the EastWind Institute in Canada. Her training includes Naropa University's Contemplative Psychotherapy / Buddhist Psychology MA and Authentic Leadership, courses at The National Institute for the Clinical Application of Behavioral Medicine, and Tantric Buddhism. She is a longtime student of Chögyam Trungpa Rinpoche. Her books are "The Five Wisdom Energies, a Buddhist Way of Understanding Personalities, Emotions and Relationships" and "Natural Brilliance".