Strengthening Your Generative Energy and Building Bone Marrow
Taking Care of Body & Mind with Qigong & Taoist Meditation Part 2
Dr. Eva Wong - Qigong
Date & Time Details:
On-Land: Main Shrine Room
Tuition - $820
This will be added in during the registration process.
Donation gift to the teacher.
Make a heart gift
Read our Wellness Policy
With a Special Focus on Sexual & Creative Energy and Aging
A 6-Day Qigong 3 retreat
The Keys to a Long Healthy Life: Strengthening generative energy (jing) and building bone marrow are the keys to living a long and healthy life.
The Three Pillars of Self-Care: Qigong, meditation, and lifestyle are the Three Pillars of Self-Care that can help us move through life with vitality and health.
- Qigong Exercises: The practice of qigong can help us build strength in our muscles and bones, regain flexibility in our tendons, and cultivate generative energy (jing), which is the foundation of youthful vitality.
- Taoist meditation: When forms of Taoist meditation that support the cultivation of generative energy are practiced, sexual and creative energy will be strengthened.
- Lifestyle: When qigong and meditation are supported by a lifestyle that focuses on replenishing generative energy and strengthening bone marrow, we will be able to enjoy a life lived well.
This retreat features:
- Generative Energy & Bone Marrow: Techniques for strengthening generative energy (jing) and building bone marrow using with Huatu Five Animals Qigong, The Immortals’ Guide to Breath Regulation and Self-Massage, and Red Phoenix Calisthenics.
- Instruction in a special technique for nourishing generative energy.
- Muscles, Tendons & Ligaments: Using qigong to strengthen muscles, tendons, and ligaments.
- Internal Energy: Using Zhangzhuan Standing Qigong to build a reservoir of internal energy.
- Energy: Instruction in Taoist meditation Nei Guan (internal observation) for enhancing awareness of energy in the body.
- Meditation: Instruction in a form of Taoist meditation for conserving and nourishing generative energy.
- Lifestyle: Discussion of a lifestyle that nourishes generative energy.
- Contemplations: Practice of constructive contemplation through readings from the Taoist classics Nourishing the Essence of Life and Being Taoist.
Arrival & Departure
The program begins at 8:00pm on Friday, June 1st 2024.
Please plan to arrive between 2:00pm and 6:00pm.
Dinner is served at 6:30pm.
The program ends at 6pm June 7th.
Requirement: Qigong 1 and 2
This retreat can be used to fulfil the requirement necessary for Qigong 4.
This is the price of the program, it does not include housing options or material fees.
Price does not include accommodations, which will be added during the registration process.
Please read the payment policy before proceeding with registration.
Karmê Chöling offers full-time student discounts, scholarships and other financial aid.
If using existing program credit to pay for a program, you must pre-register for this program at least two weeks prior to the program start date by calling the front desk (802-633-2384 x3000). Program credit may not be used to pay for housing or practice materials and may not be used on or after arrival day.
Eva Wong is a 19th generation lineage carrier of the Nei Dan Pai (internal alchemy) tradition of Xiantianwujimen Daoism and the author of over 17 books on Daoism.
You might also be interested in