Virtue and Power
Mindful Leadership Training
Dr. Eva Wong
Date & Time Details:
Generosity Price - $415
Tuition - $330
This will be added in during the registration process.
Donation gift to the teacher.
Make a heart gift
Read our Wellness Policy
About this workshop
Zhuge Liang is one of the most important strategists in Chinese history. The balance of using power and virtue in his strategies is the key to effective action. If you have virtue but no power, there is not much chance for your virtue to have an impact. If you have power but no virtue, your actions will cause irreparable harm. And any action that causes harm is ineffective.
This workshop is designed to introduce you to the art and skill of balancing virtue and power that is the foundation of effective action.
What is offered in this workshop
Through presentations, tutorials, break-out groups, you will learn how to:
- Build mental and energetic space so that you can achieve clarity in thinking and emotional calmness in the face of crisis.
- Acquire diverse areas of knowledge so that you can use information and know-how on demand.
- Understand the importance of pragmatics so that you can transform your ideas into practical action.
- Strengthen Virtue so that you can be ethical, practical, and successful all at the same time.
What you will get out of this workshop
- Guidelines for professional training in your work environment.
- Thought banners that will stimulate further personal investigative learning. - Exercises designed to expand mental and energetic space.
Never shun Power.
Do not be afraid of it.
Never shun Virtue.
Never be ashamed of it.
Karmê Chöling values its commitment to making programs affordable and available to all who wish to study with us. To support this commitment we provide two program price options.
Generosity Price: $415.00
You're able to help us with this commitment by choosing the "Generosity Price". The money above the basic tuition cost goes into a scholarship fund for those who might not be able to attend a program otherwise.
This is the price of the program, it does not include housing options or material fees.
Price does not include accommodations, which will be added during the registration process.
Please read the payment policy before proceeding with registration.
Karmê Chöling offers full-time student discounts, scholarships and other financial aid.
If using existing program credit to pay for a program, you must pre-register for this program at least two weeks prior to the program start date by calling the front desk (802-633-2384 x3000). Program credit may not be used to pay for housing or practice materials and may not be used on or after arrival day.
Eva Wong is a 19th generation lineage carrier of the Nei Dan Pai (internal alchemy) tradition of Xiantianwujimen Daoism and the author of over 17 books on Daoism.
You might also be interested in