Karmê Chöling Council
The Karmê Chöling Council is the governing body of Karmê Chöling. It is made up of both management staff and non-staff members who share a commitment in ensuring Karmê Chöling's long-term health and well-bring, as well as its impact. Responsibilities include upholding Karmê Chöling's vision, ensuring financial stability and long-range strategic planning.
Karmê Chöling is a Shambhala meditation retreat center and community for people from all walks of life to connect with their basic goodness and the basic goodness of others.
To cultivate clarity, compassion and genuineness.
- Jane Arthur, Executive Director and Council Chair
- Richard Reoch, President of Shambhala, Ex officio
- Connie Brock, Chagdzo Kyi Khyap, Chief Financial Officer of Shambhala, Ex officio
- Patricia Anderson
- Jane Condon, Chief of Staff, Karmê Chöling
- Suzann Duquette, Rupa Acharya
- Crystal Gandrud
- Greg Garner, Director of Planning and Major Projects
- Vicki Giella
- Patton Hyman, Director of Tail of the Tiger
- Christopher Kilmer
- Pam Linnell
- Ming Linsley
- John Rockwell, Ashe Acharya
- Lisa Stanley, Director of Human Resources, Karmê Chöling
- Michael Stephens
- Jim Wilton
- Larry Wolf